What to Expect
Welcome! We're glad you're here.
We know meeting someone for the first time can be intimidating, and going to a new church for the first time can be nerve-racking. We want to help make your first experience at Hope Church a great one!
Hope Church exists to bring people into a relationship with God through Jesus Christ, to draw them into a Christ-centered community, and to help them grow in their faith. That’s what drives every decision we make and guides every conversation we have.
We are one church in two locations with one purpose: bring glory to God. And our story is still being written, as He continues to change lives by His Spirit through our ministries and people.
Fill out a Connect Card in service and drop it off at one of our Connection Points after the service.
Hope Church 101
Get connected to our church—learn how we follow Christ and the mission He has given us.
This step is about growing spiritually and relationally in a small group, by serving, and making Hope church your home.
We seek to lead people further into a life-altering relationship with the living God—and our worship services reflect that. The authority of God’s Word is preached without apology and His Son is exalted with gratitude and adoration.
As you enter the worship center on any campus, our greeters will welcome you and if helpful, are glad to direct you to your seat.
We encourage early arrival as services always begin on time, and last approximately 1 hour. Our times of worship begin with music (mostly original and contemporary songs, with occasional hymns and new arrangements) and prayer, then we open God’s Word together with expository, verse-by-verse preaching.
- We have a great Team of Greeters, Connection Point Hosts, and Hope Kid's Registration volunteers ready and eager to assist you with any need and answer any question you may have.
- Our worship services last about 70-75 minutes and feature a blend of contemporary, praise & worship music along with traditional hymns and a bible-based message that is both biblical and relevant.
- You can dress casually! Most people attending Hope Church wear casual, comfortable clothing, but should you choose to dress up a little more you will certainly not feel out of place!
- During both services we have a full range of Sunday morning opportunities for children with age-appropriate teaching from nursery care, toddlers, preschoolers and elementary age classes. Visit one of the campus pages to see what each location offers.
- Meeting weekly, Hope Students gather for large group teaching (and fun!), then break into same-gender Small Groups each week. Students are encouraged to support one another and to take part in serving our body.